20060512

look who's back.

It's raining homework and projects! HOORAY!! MY FOOT. The week was extremely warm and humid! I was trapped in the agonising heat that it made me perspire mad. I reckoned you could instanly squeeze me dry! Forget it, let's drop the weather subject. No point blaming why Heaven's not tearing..

I love tao hui(beancurd)! Do you? Mummy dear just bought it for me to eat.. Lol.. But did you know that soya bean products actually makes you fat?! I think is has a high percentage of carbohydrates. Urmmmmmm... Whatever. Correct me if I'm wrong. Oum-yum-yum-yumm..

Once a band member, always a band member. Ya, the band's so call 'sayings' and guess what?! I've joined the band! But wasn't and immediate sure-can-play-in-the-band thing. We had to go through some stupid interview before we could even be part of the band. I reckoned there are over 70 people who joined and THAT, slashes my chances into getting in and playing my desired instrument. I doubt I can even get back to my own section! Jeeeessshhh..
Dragon boat is so not for me. I forfeited the training because I lack the stamina to do all those shit. And yes, I felt so humilated. I realised I would be the downfall of the team if I ever continued.

Leader:"EH JOLENE!!! ROW FASTER!!!"
Jolene:"HUH?! Cannot already luh!! *pants pants*"
Leader:"WTF?! ROW FUCKER!!"
Jolene:"FUCK OFF LUH!*drops the oar into the water* OH FUCK!*went to pick the oar but fell into the water*"

BLAHHH!!!! Worse case scenario. Hahahaha.. Hmmm, besides stamina, my attitude, size, and having to work with fucking people, is equally fuckingly ATROCIOUS. Anyway, I'm not implying that Dragon Boaters are fuckers. Mind you! I'm referring to overbearing idiots, but I think there aren't any from there! (:

People can be so unfathomable. One moment you think she's fine, and next, she's giving you hell. I'm around such people which is why my tolerance level is increasing at such an unbelievable speed and probably getting out of hands. I feel so uncomfortable that I'm dying to break free from their clutches. How long will it take? I don't wish to hate anyone, or give a fictious front. Being in a new environment either means you rule or you suck. Just my luck, I S-U-C-K.

Anyhoos, my baby sister date me out for dinner last night. I missed him sooooo much.. ): Yea, and I got to see him! Kekeke.. We went to Ajisen for dinner. Their ramen was nice and was rather affordable. We chattered non-stop and he gave in to me as I was pestering to him to take the same bus back home with me. Then he keep saying I'm GAY and ah-sohish. What the hell!?! Chasing a bus and queuing up in a mannerly order to get up the bus doesn't make me an ah-soh! Okay? Haaa, I just love him so much.. He makes me laugh all the time.. Frankly speaking, I regretted for letting him slip away. Well, shall not wander about what I've lost. I'm just glad he still spares a thought for me, unlike someone else, whom totally left me behind, all forgotton and broke my already unstable, fragile and yet so hopeful heart. Guess what? Reality's crashing through the floor. Sigh...

Life always fuck us.

Hmmmm, what I need now is just love and concern. Just make everything seem alright.. Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home